More About Mukilteo
Mukilteo is a hub of transportation, providing commuter train service through the Sounder commuter light rail route to Seattle, and car ferry service to Whidbey Island.
Community & Neighborhoods
Mukilteo is located adjacent to Puget Sound, West of Everett and North of Seattle. It is an affluent area, and was ranked #10 of Money Magazine’s top 100 small towns of America to live in.
Harbour Pointe, one of the largest communities in Mukilteo, is a high end development of mixed use neighborhoods at the south end of Mukilteo and is anchored by the Harbor Pointe Golf Club.
Many of the properties in Mukilteo are known for their view of the Puget Sound, unique architecture and high price points.
Mukilteo is home to many great schools. For more detailed information, click here.
ACES High School
Kamiak High School
Mariner High School
- Explorer Middle School
- Harbor Pointe Middle School
- Olympic View Middle School
- Voyager Middle School
- Challenger Elementary School
- Columbia Elementary School
- Discovery Elementary School
- Endeavour Elementary School
- Fairmount Elementary School
- Horizon Elementary School
- Lake Stickney Elementary School
- Mukilteo Elementary School
- Odyssey Elementary School
- Olivia Park Elementary School
- Picnic Point Elementary School
- Serene Lake Elementary School